Wednesday, September 24, 2014


Sunrise photography on the beach.

"Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise"
More like stay out all night then up all morning for sunrise photos...




The sunrise was amazing, but I can't say the same for my Astro-photography beforehand...
I left for the beach at 2:30AM, upon arrival I set up my tripod in the spot I had planned for earlier.
About 3-4 hours later I released the shutter and stopped the star trail image, everything was perfect.

Up until I checked the files on my computer...

To my demise I noticed one big flaw in the photos, I forgot to focus.
Yes, the single most important thing and the hardest to forget.

The star trail photos were unusable, but the sunrise was well worth it, I'll head out another morning to capture the milky way again, and I'll focus this time!

**Fall is here**

Prepare for some colorful photography coming soon!

I'll be heading up to the mountains soon for a good aerial view of the changing world below, I'll keep everyone updated as the events unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment