Wednesday, September 17, 2014

"Reflections"


I was heading up to the house after spending all night on the beach getting photos of the sunset. Right as I reach the wooden staircase up from the beach, I see the little bit of light behind the rock, reflecting into the tide pools on the beach blending together seamlessly.

I stop to setup my tripod and snap a quick photo, which then turns into tons of experimenting and so on. At this point it's now pitch black and I'm heading up from the beach alone followed a little family of raccoons that were trailing me most of the day.

I'm glad I took the few seconds to stop and look at the beauty behind me, It turned into something quite spectacular.





Camera: Canon EOS 60D

F-Number: 3.5

Exposure Time: 25 seconds

Focal Length: 20

ISO: 100

Time: 8:37PM


Photo by
Garrett  Devin Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment