Thursday, October 9, 2014


"Ice Giant"





Another shot from my hike on Red Mountain earlier this week. This particular image was taken from the summit of the mountain facing Mt. Rainier.

The summit was a small rock at the top of the mountain that fit around 2 people comfortably with sheer cliffs on every side, so setting up the tripod and configuring the camera made for only a few solid photos at the top.

I packed a little heavy this trip and my shoulders are killing me for it now, but no pain no gain, move forward and we will only get better and stronger.

Camera: Canon EOS 60D

F-Number: 18

Exposure time: 1/40

Focal Length: 100

ISO: 100

Time: 11:01 AM

Elevation: 5894 FT

There are still a few more shots left from this trip stuck in the editing room waiting for me, and I'll get to those soon enough. I'll be working on a 48 hour film project this weekend so keep an eye out for those photos later next week!

All the best
-Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment